New Blog Series: Invisible Illness And Me

Hello my fellow warrior's and welcome to my new blog series, Invisible Illness And Me. 

Now this was originally just going to one blog post called chronic illnesses and me but as I started to write the post I realised that it was going to be far too long a post and long posts are not the easiest things to read. So for that reason I have decided to split it up into a few different posts and below is a list of the blog posts that are going to be coming your way.

  • Invisible illness and me: Henoch Schonlein Purpura
  • Invisible illness and me: Crohn's Disease
  • Invisible illness and me: Getting an ostomy
  • Invisible illness and me: Swallowing disorder's and feeding tubes
  • Invisible illness and me: Depression and anxiety
  • Invisible illness and me: Hypermobility
  • Invisible illness and me: Raynaud’s phenomenon

At the moment I haven't decided if they will be posted one after the other or if their will be posts that are not in the series posted in between. 

So that is it for today's post, I hope you all have a good weekend and until my next post......


Keep Strong, Keep Fighting
xx

You can follow me on:

Comments

Popular Posts