A Fresh Start

Hello fellow Warrior's, I hope your health has not been too bad since I last posted. 

Well I have come to the decision that I am going to have a fresh start with this blog. Since last year I have been really struggling to write posts and I didn't know what direction to take with this blog either. I did originally think about starting a new blog but I don't really want to lose the posts that I have already written so I thought to myself it would better to just change the name of the blog and the website address. 

I really am hoping that this fresh start will do the world of good and I already have a few ideas for posts. If there is anything you would like to see on the blog then leave a comment down below or send me a tweet on twitter (@mycrohnslife).

That is it for today's post, I hope you all have a good weekend and until my next post......



Keep Strong, Keep Fighting
xx


You can follow me on:

Comments

Popular Posts