Getting the right balance

Hello fellow warrior's it's one of those nights where I cannot sleep so I thought I would write a blog post about something that has been on my mind for a while now, how do you get the right balance?

I don't know if any other spoonie bloggers feel this way but as much as I want to show the non IBDer's, ostomates and dysphagia suffer what it's really like to live with these medical conditions I want to show those who are suffering from these medical conditions or have just been diagnosed with these health issues that it is not the end of world, you can still have a life, you can still take part in activities, you can still have the job that you want. The problem with showing the chronically ill that they can still do all these things is the non sick people then think that being ill is not as difficult as us spoonies make it out to be.

Well that's all I really have to say so until my next post remember to....


Keep Strong, Keep Fighting
xx

You can follow me on:



Comments

Popular Posts