Happy New Year


Hello fellow warrior's and Happy New Year!



You may have noticed a few changes on this blog like the new layout and name, I thought that the blog needed a bit of change. 

So now I should probably get on to the apology. I am very, very sorry that there was hardly any blog posts last year but for me last year was a complete write off and it's not really a year I would like to remember. I am planning to do a couple of blog posts explaining what happened to me last year and they should be posted this month. I also have lots of ideas for blog posts this year and I also planning to start making proper YouTube video's when I get my teeth fixed because the stupid Crohn's has destroyed them.

That is it for today's post, I am really looking forward to getting this blog back up and running again, I just hope you enjoy reading my posts. Until next time......



Keep Strong, Keep Fighting
xx

You can follow me on:

Comments

Popular Posts